Monday, November 5, 2012

A little Bout Me and More

To start off, i'm not one to tell anyone anything. I thought maybe my thoughts weren't the only ones only being thought by me. Plus I like to express myself in many ways. I swear. Dont like it Dont read it. All highlighted words are important. I also have alot of experience with many BIG life situations. Bullying, Loss of Loved Ones, Backstabbing Friendships, and more.. Anywho Today my Story ;
                   For About a year i have been single. So ? But last month realizing i'm still missing that one person Slapped me in the face. I was Lonely. Thats a first for me. So me and My BEST friend hit the movies, she invited her bf of like 9 months. So? Anyways No one else could Come. I was the Fucking Third Wheel. Woot. Within the first 5minutes they were making out. I havent even kissed anyone! I walked out. Like i said. Slapped me in the Face so hard, i cried. My Bff came out like in no time and we talked. i just sat alone there for like 20 minutes. i made her leave me alone, which in reality, i didnt want to be. To cope i learned that you shouldn't Focus On the little things, like a relationship. Keep Moving on and your man will find you. LOL . I have a man now. He and i have been dating for a short time now and im pretty happy(: .
                    My Favorite Saying is, "Behind Every Girls Favorite Song, Is a Story." Which is completely true. My idol sings my favorite song "Goodbye Lullaby" by Avril Lavigne. If you listen you'd figure out possibly what happend. here is a snipit ;
                                           Last year was fucking HELL. My Life and everything i loved was threatend by cruel Bitches. They Had NOTHIG against me. They Hated me. every class period, in the last 5 minutes i would excuse myself to the Bathroom, or the counselors office to avoid getting my ass kicked inbetween periods. Sadly, The counselor was like my best friend. All because of a football game.
          I dated the schools #4 Bitch's EX.               Top 5-  #1Tierra ______ (nothing against them (kinda) but still) #2Brooklyn__________ #3 Lashay ______ #4 Kaylee____ #5 Maddi_____

Stay tuned For What Happend And More--- if you really care (which you wont i just like to vent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzTG0RC3UI

No comments:

Post a Comment