Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Well . Today Was Mreehh ... Big Dick Named Zack ___ (one of 3) for the past two weeks has benn accusing me of him seeing my ass. WHICH YOU CAN'T! yeah whatever doesnt seem like  a big deal at all but seriously? 2 weeks! Every God Freakin DAY!! Okay ive said fuck off and no you cant and stuff and i ignored it! but ksdjf;lkahgihiod!! Also I won my debate tournament cause im a freaking  boss at fighting. But on my way up the stairs to the stage i tripped... a group of people who hate me, said "i hope you trip and die." Woot . Thanks for the encouragement stuck up bitches. Typical Day.
     
              I feel like imma write today. Express my self.


    As If the Sun Melted,
Into Our Hands.
As If the Days Faded,
into Gray.
As If Time Stopped,
To Feel Every Moment.
We've Loved,
We've Lost.
We are,
Human.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment