Monday, November 5, 2012

Follow Up

       No one ever expects to fall into "like" with a guy who dated the #4 bitch. But who the hell can change who your attracted to ? She had just dumped his ass and at the time, we were flirt buddies. I was at the time happy. Anywhoo i gave him a hug and we held hands(:  eventually he wandered off and then i was being told i was gonna be jumped. i was so fucking confused of like why and who the hell would care to deal with my 4'11 tallness. NOT (hint; thats why my things bigbellasblogger) But then i got bitched at and slapped and emotionally scarred. all top#4 bitches were involved. yay. After like 2 weeks me and that guy dated. well , i HAD to break up with him. i was being threatened...

                          Then the worst year of my life started. For once, i had enemies. And hatred boiling inside me as sour as a witches brew. I would never do this but during one point in the year i thought... suicide... self harmed ONCE. never again will i touch that staightener to my arm... If your thinking EMO or Wow your dumb. be in my shoes. or not just judge and be apart of the bitches. then i say FUCK YOU. People Who hate and judge are just wanna be's . I like where i am now and what life is like. my song. thats my story . thats what i was saying to the world.

   "you can never know a person until you walk a mile in there shoes"
My Motto

No comments:

Post a Comment